H.A.L.T. 12-Step Recovery Bookmark (Laminated)
- Product Information: The H.A.L.T. 12-Step Recovery bookmark features the four keys to maintaining a healthy and happy life in recovery from addictive behaviors such as; drinking alcohol, using narcotics, overeating, gambling, and/or having too heavy of a dependence on another.
HALT can serve as a reminder to all of us that we need to take care of our basic needs every day. For those of us in recovery, paying closer attention to your feelings will help you prevent relapse (whether physical, mental, or emotional in nature). Take a moment each day to check in with yourself. Ask, “Am I hungry, angry, lonely, or tired?” Honestly assessing how you feel takes only a minute. Doing so will make the everyday stress of life easier to deal with and help you maintain sobriety. Using this laminated bookmark in a daily meditation book can serve as a reminder of this "spot-check inventory."
- Other Information : This recovery bookmark is fully laminated. The transparent film adds strength, rigidity and protection, which extends the life of bookmarks and other printed media such as wallet/verse cards. Lamination also enhances the appearance of the printing by deepening and brightening the ink colors.
The Primary Benefits of Lamination
1) Lamination adds protection against fingerprints and smudges, stains and spills, tears and wrinkles, marks and abrasions, plus oil, grease, dirt, moisture and other contaminants.
2) Lamination improves appearance by enhancing the ink colors of the printed piece. This creates a more professional look and holds attention longer.
3) Lamination adds strength and stiffness, providing an impression of higher quality and importance.
4) Lamination is completely transparent and does not impair or blemish the printing in any way.
5) Lamination has a reasonable cost. Also, because lamination increases the longevity of print materials, it saves money on reprinting.
No Minimum Order Requirement: We have no minimum order requirements and we welcome orders of all sizes. We guarantee that your order will receive the same priority treatment no matter if you order 1-$1 medallion or 1 billion -$10 medallions.
Shipping & Handling: The Recovery Emporium ships all items within 24-hours of receiving an order. Our store hours are Monday through Friday 9 am - 4 pm. For this reason, orders placed on Friday after 4 pm through Sunday at midnight will be filled on Monday morning upon our arrival at the shop.
- Carrier Information (USPS): We have a variety of shipping options available. Below is a list of some of the options available for your to select from when making a purchase at the Recovery Emporium - RecoveryShop.com
Choose from one of the following options:
- Priority Mail Express - Items ship in 24-hour to most locations, but in no more than 48 hours. Please visit the USPS website for more information. Delivering 7 days a week, Priority Mail Express is the fastest domestic service for time-sensitive letters, documents, or merchandise currently available through the United States Post Office.
- Priority Mail - Items ship in 2–3 business days - with Priority Mail shipping most packages will arrive within 2-3 business days based on where your package starts and where it’s being sent. Orders made from RecoveryShop.com will originate in Parkersburg, West Virginia. All domestic orders weighing over 1 lb will be sent via Priority Mail.
- First-Class Mail - Shipping in 3-5 Business Days - First-Class Mail is an affordable mail service for standard-sized, single-piece envelopes weighing up to 3.5 oz, and large envelopes and small packages weighing up to 13 ounces.
- International Shipping - Shipping times vary based on location - please be aware that we are not responsible for the actions taken by Customs. Please see the Recovery Emporium's Shipping Policies & Information section for more information on our policies related to international shipping.
NOTE: While we can guarantee that your order will be shipped from our location within 24-hours; we cannot guarantee what happens once your order leaves our shop. We have all orders that are sent via Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express insured and we provide tracking information for each of these packages.
If you experience any difficulties with your delivery, then please contact our team. One our support staff will gladly serve as an advocate for you with the United States Postal Service.
If an item is lost or stolen, then please do not hesitate to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (1-888-798-3496) the shop. We will work with you to help to ensure that you are satisfied with your shopping experience.