18" Stainless Steel Curb Chain
Product Description: As your "One-Stop-Shop" for recovery items, meeting materials, and 12-step gifts we show that we appreciate your feedback by ensuring that our stock includes requests made by you the "Recovery Shopper."
Equally important, when you make a purchase on our website an option must be available that includes any add-on type items that may be required to fully appreciate your purchase.
A perfect example is the 18" ladies curb chain. This item may be used alone or paired with one of the many recovery pendants available on Recoveryshop.com.
For more information, see our 12-Step Pendants section on the website.
What is a Curb Chain? A curb chain resembles cable chain that has been twisted and flattened, so that all the links lie flat. Curb chain’s flattened loops are typically oval and all the same size.
In some chains, the links in the chain may be made round, and then fed through a rolling mill for greater flatness. So you may see chain that has totally round wire, or it may have flattened spots.
Curb chains are basically a series of interconnected flattened ovals.
Interesting Fact About Curb Chains: When we hear "curb" today, we probably think of the corner between a sidewalk and the road. Yet that isn’t what that word meant until about 1791. Before that, "curb" referred to the strap passing under the jaw of a horse.
Pictures of a Curb Chain Pattern
- Materials: This curb chain is made of stainless steel. Stainless steel is a highly durable metal, allowing it to withstand the wear and tear of everyday activities, which can otherwise damage a ring. The hard metal resists scratches and and corrosion thanks to an invisible layer of chromium that prevents oxidation.
- Size: the manufacturer of this chain considers this to a women's chain. This may relate to the size of the chain. The length of the chain is 18 inches. The chain also features an adjustable tail that allows for an additional 3 inches to be added to the overall length of this item.
The width of an individual link found in this chain will measure 1/8 of an inch.
- Quality Products: It is our hope that when the transaction is complete you will be satisfied with the item and service that we have provided to you and that in turn you will consider leaving our store positive feedback.
You may leave feedback directly on our site or by giving our store a 5-Star review on Google by selecting the following link that will open in another window so as not to disturb your shopping experience: Rate Us On Google.
Should there be a problem with your order please notify our customer support team right away so that we may either fix or replace the item.
- No Minimum Order Requirement: We have no minimum order requirements and welcome orders of all sizes. We guarantee that your orders will look the same every time they are placed. An order that might be considered a "bulk order" may require additional time to fill, however, a member of our customer support team will contact you as the time of purchase if your order will require longer than 24-hours to ship. Our aim is to maintain 20 or more of each jewelry item in stock at all times.
- Shipping & Handling: The Recovery Emporium ships all items within 24-hours of receiving an order. Our store hours are Monday through Friday 9 am - 4pm. For this reason, orders placed on Friday after 4 pm through Sunday at midnight will be filled on Monday morning upon arriving at the shop. We have a variety of shipping options available. Below is a list of some of the options available for your to select from when making a purchase at the Recovery Emporium - RecoveryShop.com
Choose from one of the following options:
- Priority Mail Express - Items ship in 24-hour to most locations, but in no more than 48 hours. Please visit the USPS website for more information. Delivering 7 days a week, Priority Mail Express® is our fastest domestic service for time-sensitive letters, documents, or merchandise.
- Priority Mail - Shipping in 1–3 Business Days - Get more for your money with Priority Mail® shipping in 1, 2, or 3 business days based on where your package starts and where it’s being sent.
- First-Class Mail - Shipping in 1-3 Business Days - First-Class Mail® is an affordable mail service for standard-sized, single-piece envelopes weighing up to 3.5 oz, and large envelopes and small packages weighing up to 13 oz with delivery in 3 business days or less.
- International Shipping Options are available as well. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the actions taken by Customs. Please see the Recovery Emporium's Shipping Policies & Information section for more information on our policies related to international shipping.
NOTE: While we can guarantee that your order will be shipped from our location within 24-hours; we cannot guarantee what happens once your order leaves our shop.
We have all orders that are sent via Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express insured and we provide tracking information for each of these packages.
|If you experience any difficulties with your delivery, then please contact us. We will gladly help to advocate for you with the United States Postal Service.
If an item is lost or stolen, then please do not hesitate to email (email@example.com) or call (1-888-798-3496) the shop. |
We will work with you to help to ensure that you are satisfied with your shopping experience.