Serenity Prayer Owl - Women's Cut - T-Shirt
- Product Description: This coral colored t-shirt features an owl in a very colorful full color design. This t-shirt's primary recovery focus is the Serenity Prayer (see below for more information on the Serenity Prayer.
The Serenity prayer goes like this:
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
The prayer is credited to Reinhold Niebuhr, a former pastor from Detroit. It is thought to have originated around the year 1920 but it is possible that it is much, much older. AA started to use this prayer in 1942 shortly after the founding of their organization. This prayer is often recited at AA meetings, and it appears on a variety of objects, such as coins, bracelets, pendants, crosses or cards.
- Material: The Serenity Prayer Owl t-shirt is made from 100% soft spun cotton.
- T-shirt Fit: The women's cut - soft spun style t-shirts made by Port and Company are reported to fit true to size 69% of the time according to official product listings and customer reviews found on Amazon.com. This style is the best selling t-shirt style and voted most popular by groups as well. Recovery Shop customers have reported that this shirt has a tendency to fit a bit large.
THE MANUFACTURER OF OUR T-SHIRTS USES A VARIETY OF MATERIALS, FITS, AND BRANDS WHEN PRINTING OUR RECOVERY T-SHIRTS.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ABOVE MAY BE DIFFERENT THAN THE T-SHIRT THAT YOU RECEIVE.
WE APOLOGIZE AHEAD OF TIME IF THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR T-SHIRT THAT YOU FEEL WAS INADEQUATELY DESCRIBED ON OUR WEBSITE.
- Returns - Refunds: Recovery Shop will gladly exchange your order if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please contact a member of our customer support team, and he or she will gladly assist you with your exchange. Refunds are given when all other options are exhausted, but this an option as well. We would love to work with you to fix any errors that occur as a result of our website or the listings on our website. Call - Toll-Free: 1-888-798-3496 or email: customer support.
- No Minimum Order Requirement: We gladly accept ALL orders regardless of order size. Order 1 or order 100; we assure you that your order will receive the same attention regardless of order size.
Choose from one of the following options:
- Shipping & Handling: The Recovery Emporium ships all items within 24-hours of receiving an order. Our store hours are Monday through Friday 9 am - 4pm. For this reason, orders placed on Friday after 4 pm through Sunday at midnight will be filled on Monday morning upon arriving at the shop. We have a variety of shipping options available. Below is a list of some of the options available for your to select from when making a purchase at the Recovery Emporium - RecoveryShop.com.
- Priority Mail Express - Items ship in 24-hour to most locations, but in no more than 48 hours. Please visit the USPS website for more information. Delivering 7 days a week, Priority Mail ExpressÂ® is our fastest domestic service for time-sensitive letters, documents, or merchandise.
- Priority Mail - Shipping in 1â€“3 Business Days - Get more for your money with Priority MailÂ® shipping in 1, 2, or 3 business days based on where your package starts and where itâ€™s being sent.
- First-Class Mail - Shipping in 1-3 Business Days - First-Class MailÂ® is an affordable mail service for standard-sized, single-piece envelopes weighing up to 3.5 oz, and large envelopes and small packages weighing up to 13 oz with delivery in 3 business days or less.
- International Shipping Options are available as well. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the actions taken by Customs. Please see the Recovery Emporium's Shipping Policies & Information section for more information on our policies related to international shipping.
NOTE: While we can guarantee that your order will be shipped from our location within 24-hours; we cannot guarantee what happens once your order leaves our shop. We have all orders that are sent via Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express insured and we provide tracking information for each of these packages. If you experience any difficulties with your delivery, then please contact us. We will gladly help to advocate for you with the United States Postal Service. If an item is lost or stolen, then please do not hesitate to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (1-888-798-3496) the shop. We will work with you to help to ensure that you are satisfied with your shopping experience.