The AA Poster Set ( Printed on Large Heavy Stock )
- Product Description: Looking for the perfect addition to your home office, meeting hall, etc.? Look no further than the heavy stock posters found on RecoveryShop.com. The posters are a great addition to any meeting room. Each of the posters could very easily be framed as the sizes of the posters are not uncommon and could very easily be purchased at an online auction site such as Amazon.
- NOTE: The posters are printed on a heavy stock paper, however, the posters will not stand without support. The posters will arrive rolled similar to many other posters that one might purchase. Therefore, a frame or another form of support will be necessary to complete your purchase. The posters are hanging proudly at the Recovery Emporium, Inc. where they can be found simply taped to the wall. The posters are durable as they have been in the same location now for over 5 years.
- Packaging: The posters will arrive in a 3" x 24" Snap-Seal tube from ULINE.
Facts about the Snap-Seal tube from ULINE.
- Rigid tube resists folding or bending.
- Easy-to-close ends save time.
- Stays closed - No need for tape.
- Reusable - Easy to open without damaging contents.
*** Purchaser would be able to use this tube for storage of the posters as needed to move the posters from one location to another.
- Price: The posters can be purchased individually or as a set:
- An individual poster can be purchased for only $9.00 each.
- The full set of 5 posters can be purchased for only $40.00.
- The 12 Steps - 23" x 35"
- Poster Measurements:
Choose from one or more of the following:
- The 12 Traditions - 23" x 35"
- The 9th Step Promises - 17" x 22"
- On The Beam-Off The Beam - 17" x 22"
- The AA Preamble - 17.5" x 22.5"
- Recovery Emporium's Original Design: We choose to create our own products whenever possible. The best part of this for you the Recovery Shopper is that when the Recovery Emporium can reduce overhead, shipping costs, etc., then we can extend the same savings to you by offering you high-quality products at much lower costs.
- No Minimum Order Requirement: We have no minimum requirements for orders. Order one or order one-hundred and one. We guarantee that your order will receive the same attention that we give to every order that we send out.
- Shipping & Handling: The Recovery Emporium ships all items within 24-hours of receiving an order. Our store hours are Monday through Friday 9 am - 4pm. For this reason, orders placed on Friday after 4 pm through Sunday at midnight will be filled on Monday morning upon arriving at the shop. We have a variety of shipping options available. Below is a list of some of the options available for your to select from when making a purchase at the Recovery Emporium - RecoveryShop.com
Choose from one of the following options:
- Priority Mail Express - Items ship in 24-hour to most locations, but in no more than 48 hours. Please visit the USPS website for more information. Delivering 7 days a week, Priority Mail Express® is our fastest domestic service for time-sensitive letters, documents, or merchandise.
- Priority Mail - Shipping in 1–3 Business Days - Get more for your money with Priority Mail® shipping in 1, 2, or 3 business days based on where your package starts and where it’s being sent.
- First-Class Mail - Shipping in 1-3 Business Days - First-Class Mail® is an affordable mail service for standard-sized, single-piece envelopes weighing up to 3.5 oz, and large envelopes and small packages weighing up to 13 oz with delivery in 3 business days or less.
- International Shipping Options are available as well. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the actions taken by Customs. Please see the Recovery Emporium's Shipping Policies & Information section for more information on our policies related to international shipping.
NOTE: While we can guarantee that your order will be shipped from our location within 24-hours; we cannot guarantee what happens once your order leaves our shop. We have all orders that are sent via Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express insured and we provide tracking information for each of these packages. If you experience any difficulties with your delivery, then please contact us. We will gladly help to advocate for you with the United States Postal Service. If an item is lost or stolen, then please do not hesitate to email (email@example.com) or call (1-888-798-3496) the shop. We will work with you to help to ensure that you are satisfied with your shopping experience.