One Day At A Time - Greeting Card
- Product Information: The Recovery Shop your "One-Stop-Shop" for meeting materials, recovery medallions, and 12-step gifts presents the One Day at a Time Greeting Card. Though it is impossible to capture what it is that seems to be according to Lyle Parkins, owner of the Recovery Emporium, Inc. and creator of The Little Big Book Dictionary "the difference that makes the difference" in determining who makes it out of the life of misery created by addiction to (alcohol, drugs, people, money, food, etc). However, the One Day at a Time adage is found not only today in the rooms of 12-step recovery groups, rather this "way of life" is described in many ancient and modern philosophies.
We hope that this card will make an excellent gift for ANY person in the rooms of ANY recovery program.
- Size: All Recovery Greeting Cards are 5" x 7".
- Material: All Recovery Shop greeting cards are printed on a standard glossy card stock. The images are clear and every greeting card order comes with an envelope saving you the time and effort of having to purchase a separate envelope for your greeting card.
- Front of the Card: Two butterflies flying freely in a green field with the words "ONE DAY AT A TIME" floating softly behind on the breeze in a reddish-orange font.
- Inside the Card: The card reads: "CONGRATULATIONS! IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT -
ONE DAY AT A TIME."
- It is our hope that when the transaction is complete you will be satisfied with the item and service that we have provided to you and that in turn you will consider leaving our store positive feedback.
You may leave feedback directly on our site or by giving our store a 5-Star review on Google by selecting the following link that will open in another window so as not to disturb your shopping experience: Rate Us On Google.
Should there be a problem with your order please notify our customer support team right away so that we may either fix or replace the item.
- No Minimum Order Requirement: We have no minimum order requirements and welcome orders of all sizes. We guarantee that your order will receive the same time and attention each time that one is place, and that the items you ordered last time will look the same as they did on your previous order. This is the type of assurance that we all want when making a purchase, and so we want to ensure the same for you our Recovery Shoppers!
- Shipping & Handling: The Recovery Emporium ships all items within 24-hours of receiving an order. Our store hours are Monday through Friday 9 am - 4pm. For this reason, orders placed on Friday after 4 pm through Sunday at midnight will be filled on Monday morning upon arriving at the shop. We have a variety of shipping options available. Below is a list of some of the options available for your to select from when making a purchase at the Recovery Emporium - RecoveryShop.com
Choose from one of the following options:
- Priority Mail Express - Items ship in 24-hour to most locations, but in no more than 48 hours. Please visit the USPS website for more information. Delivering 7 days a week, Priority Mail Express® is our fastest domestic service for time-sensitive letters, documents, or merchandise.
- Priority Mail - Shipping in 1–3 Business Days - Get more for your money with Priority Mail® shipping in 1, 2, or 3 business days based on where your package starts and where it’s being sent.
- First-Class Mail - Shipping in 1-3 Business Days - First-Class Mail® is an affordable mail service for standard-sized, single-piece envelopes weighing up to 3.5 oz, and large envelopes and small packages weighing up to 13 oz with delivery in 3 business days or less.
- International Shipping Options are available as well. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the actions taken by Customs. Please see the Recovery Emporium's Shipping Policies & Information section for more information on our policies related to international shipping.
NOTE: While we can guarantee that your order will be shipped from our location within 24-hours; we cannot guarantee what happens once your order leaves our shop.
We have all orders that are sent via Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express insured and we provide tracking information for each of these packages.
|If you experience any difficulties with your delivery, then please contact us. We will gladly help to advocate for you with the United States Postal Service.
If an item is lost or stolen, then please do not hesitate to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (1-888-798-3496) the shop. |
We will work with you to help to ensure that you are satisfied with your shopping experience.